Unilag Student Dies Of Tramadol And Codeine Overdose (Photos)

0 431

A 200 Level student of the University of Lagos identified as Dennis Mkpanam,has died from overdose of Tramadol and codeine.

Dennis, an Electrical Engineering and Computer Science student allegedly  took the illicit combination while hanging out with some friends, yesterday. Shortly after that, he collapsed and bled from the nose.

He was subsequently rushed to the Lagoon hospital where he was temporarily stabilized, but later started convulsing again and eventually died around 11:57 pm.

CHECK THIS OUT: SAD: Pregnant Woman Dies With Unborn Twins – See Why

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: