Underrated Secrets For A Flawless Skin
Here is a list of things you probably forget to do and if you incorporate them, your skin care routine will actually be more effective.
- Stay hydrated: Water keeps skin cells hydrated and working fine so drink water to keep wrinkles away. Water plumps the skin cells up making them look less wrinkled. Also it flushes impurities and toxins out of the system keeping your face fresh and clean and thus aid in reducing the breakouts and acne.
- Change your pillow-case: This is very obvious, yet so easy to forget. The average person changes their bed sheet every 5-10days, while this isn’t so bad It might not be great for your face. It is advisable to change your pillowcase 2-3 times per week.
- Eat more vegetables: Reduce your intake of coke, ice cream, the cake and opt for smoothies and natural fruit juices. Cut your carbs and increase your vegetable and protein intake. Your skin looks like what you feed it, so are you feeding your skin oily greasy sugary food or feeding it with foods that contain antioxidants? You know the answer!
- Wash your make-up brushes regularly: There are several females out there who use their make up brushes for months without washing or cleaning them. Imagine wearing a dress for months without washing it, ewww right? So, why would you go months without washing your foundation brush or any make-up brush at all? So it’s important your makeup brushes Daily.
- Basic Home Made Remedies : A little honey & lime or Aloe Vera here and there could do the trick. Your skincare routine doesn’t have to consist of products that cost an arm and a leg, there are products you can make at home by yourself with readily available items. Just ensure you do your research well before you get to mixing.