A REAL ERRAND BOY!! Fani Kayode Mocks Osinbajo, Reveals 10 Ways President Buhari Has Humiliated The Vice President
Femi Fani-Kayode, a former minister of aviation has named ten ways the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo has been humiliated by President Muhammadu Buhari.
According to DAILY POST, VP Osinbajo has been widely mocked since Kyari took the amended Deep Offshore Act to Buhari in London on Monday.
Some Nigerians were against the decision, saying that Osinbajo should have signed the bill in the President absence.
Nigerians have also posed questions about the function of the office of Osinbajo as Vice President with some calling him Audio VP.
Reacting to the development, Fani-Kayode, highlighted 10 ways revealing how Osinbajo’s office has been victimized and undermined by Buhari.
He took to his Twitter page and wrote: “1. His helicopter crashed but instead of him to proceed to a hospital his boss asked him to continue sharing trader money.
2. A SAN and Prof. of Law, yet under him lawlessness is practiced: he deputises for a fellow who has no proof of both primary and secondary education.
3. They took a Bill to the United Kingdom for your boss to sign and publicised it to further humiliate you.
4. As an ERRAND boy, your boss sent a junior Minister to represent him in an event that you were present
5. A real ERRAND boy! They have removed all your aides from Aso Villa to a rented apartment in Maitama.
6. ERRAND boy, you went and knelt before Abba Kyari to stop the criminal investigation against you.
7.We told you this would happen but you refused to listen. Today, your two bosses, Tinubu and Buhari, are against you.
8.Sorry! With this latest humiliation of taking a document to an ailing man without recourse to you, it serves as a confirmation that you are now a certified ERRAND boy.
9. The latest is that your boss has now sacked 36 of your aides in your office. Are you waiting for them to lock you out of Aguda House before you resign and go back home to Ikenne?
10. We don’t pity you. You opted for it. While he’s in the United Kingdom he sent you to his village Daura to attend the turbaning/coronation of an unknown Chief. So sad! We pray you receive sense.”